Rappelz Biz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PussyInvaders

3 posters

Go down

PussyInvaders Empty PussyInvaders

Post by bananamasters Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Welcome its me Banana and we recruiting friendly people german and english speakin people any level. have atm about 25 player ( including alts too ) so that we always be able to dp at any lv xD

why we named us pussyinvaders ... was thinkin to create a guild here like justforfun but the name was jff too xD so dont mention about the guildname, more important is that you can chat with people intern and havin more fun together.

havin teamspeak3 ip is 78.111.226.111 port is 8867

everyone is welcome
bananamasters
bananamasters

Back to top Go down

PussyInvaders Empty Re: PussyInvaders

Post by Cronx Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 am

btw tell me next time you gona drop from alliance m8 we couldnt Siege cuz you droped before the siege well ima TA m2 again

Cronx

Back to top Go down

Post by bananamasters Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 am

siege began at about 3 am to ur time and cant siege without the alliance leader, sorry mate i should need to keep waitin for ya before leavin alliance but since i am more active and siege times is more closer and better in my timelines it would be more profitable if i would be the leader, will today open an alliance then
bananamasters
bananamasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Cronx Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

ya np i was used to server time my time and Siege at 12 pm my time so its what 2-3 am my time then sunday ? so then ok well i reaplyed for m2 TA and what not thought maybe you wanted to take pp1 like you talked about and thats fine too maybe we cna keep my guild at m2 for alts to make cash and use pp1 to lvl mains idk let me know what ya think

Cronx

Back to top Go down

Post by bananamasters Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

btw new guild leader is my lucker mate Galaxys my lil brother, he will lead the guild aslong im in the army

greetz Jasz
bananamasters
bananamasters

Back to top Go down

Post by forever90 Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 pm

I wanted to play Rappelz on your server and I have downloaded the folder and dadrin is no exe tuhn what I've come on the TS3 active every day from now =((((((((

MFG
Patte

forever90

Back to top Go down

Post by bananamasters Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

there was my launcher in but dunno if you got any antispyware/antivirus blocking *.exe files from unknowns, i put my launcher from the forums and which i am using to play on the server on our teamspeak admin corner channel on the filebrowser of it, so everyone can download it
bananamasters
bananamasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum